Hours: 7:00 A.M. - 3:30 P.M.
Additional counseling information can be found at http://www.cfisd.net/en/Parents-Students/Academics/guidance-counseling/ or (click here for a direct link)
When do I need to talk with my school counselor?
Your school counselor is your advocate and can help you problem-solve classroom situations. Any problem that you cannot stop thinking about, and it troubles you, is reason to talk with your counselor, teacher, or an administrator. We are always here to help when you are dealing with a crisis! Please ask your teacher for a pass.
During all lunches, counselors are available at Counselor's Corner in the cafeteria. You can also come to the counseling office before or after the school day. The office number is 281-897-4684. When parents need to meet with their student's counselor, it is best to call ahead and schedule an appointment.
Get news from the Counseling Office
Send a text to 81010, in the message section enter the code for your class:
- Class of 2020 @dagbf3
- Class of 2019 @17b46
- Class of 2018 @98fd5e
- Class of 2017 @01717
What you do every day makes a difference (Read More)
Course Requests for 2017-18
- Current 9th graders submitted 4-year plans and requested courses in PACE.
- Current 10th graders met with counselors during February – March to review 4-year plan and courses.
- Current 11th graders met with counselors on February 27th to request courses.
- Course verification sheets will be sent home late April 26th, 2017. Changes to course requests can be by crossing out the unwanted course and writing the new course. Please write course numbers also. A parent/guardian signature is required to make changes. Turn changes in at Counselor’s Corner.
The last day to make changes is May 25, 2017.
Course Offerings & Descriptions, including graduation requirements (Click Here)
- Cy-Fair High School Course Selections with Course Numbers (click here)
Information From Past Events:
Junior Student/Counselor Conference and Pre-Registration Handouts
9th/10th Grades Parent Meeting Handouts
10th Grade Class Meeting
11th/12th Grade Parent Meeting Handout (Click Here)
Senior Student Presentation Handouts
Free Tutoring at Lone Star College-Barker Cypress (Read More)
Student Profile (Click Here)
Use the student profile to request a recommendation from a counselor. Provide at least three (3) weeks for letters of recommendation to be written.
Cy-Fair High School Career & Technology Education (CTE) Certifications (Click Here)