- All students are required to wear their ID badge everyday on a lanyard or clipped above the waist. Students should be in compliance with the ID badge policy from the time he/she arrives at school until he/she leaves campus i.e. before/after school tutorials, club meetings, d-hall, study hall, to request a late bus ticket, etc.
- Student ID badges will be required to conduct school business, including, but not limited to the following:
- Ride the school bus.
- Enter your classes.
- Enter the clinic or trainer’s office.
- Check in or out through the attendance office.
- Conduct a transaction through the finance office.
- Enter the library, to check out library books and to use library technology.
- Verify student login information.
- Receive exemption cards.
- Receive class ranks.
- Buy a parking sticker.
- Receive results of state assessments.
- Take class and/or state assessments.
- Enter school sponsored events (dances, games).
- Request transcripts or other confidential documents through the registrar’s office.
- Purchase breakfast or lunch.
- Check out textbooks.
- Leave class on a privilege pass i.e. to go to the restroom, clinic, counselor etc.
- Verify identification when requested by any CFISD employee on all district property.
What if I forget my badge at home?
You must purchase a temporary ID badge for $1.00.
- Upon arriving at school, students without their I.D. badge must purchase a temporary badge for $1.00 from the ID Badge Cart located in the cafeteria.
- If a student chooses to go to 1st period without an I.D., then he/she will be sent to the ID Badge Cart to purchase a temporary. Remember this may make the student late.
- All ID fines must be paid in full in order for a student to exempt exams and participate in specified school activities.
What if I lose my badge and need to purchase a new one?
- Students must request a replacement badge for $5.00.
- Complete the "Replacement Badge Request" form to receive a new badge.
ALL FEES AND FINES MUST BE PAID IN FULL BEFORE STUDENTS WILL BE ALLOWED TO PURCHASE SCHOOL SPONSORED DANCE TICKETS, TO ATTEND OTHER SCHOOL SPONSORED SPECIFIED ACTIVITIES AND/OR TO EXEMPT EXAMS.
Parents, help us keep Cy-Fair High School safe. Remind your child to always wear their ID badge. More information is available from CFISD.