Senior & Junior Class Parents,
For the upcoming school year, Cy-Fair High School will be utilizing our School Cash Online system for student parking. With this system, the entire process, including the payment and selection of the desired parking lot must be completed by the parent or student online.
This will certainly require your attention to ensure you are prepared to purchase your student’s parking sticker PROMPTLY and ACCURATELY, as the parking spaces will be assigned on a first purchased, first served basis for ALL students.
Information for Parents & Students to Know:
- Fines and fees must be cleared before purchasing your parking permit – CLEAR THEM BY JUNE 1.
- Students/Parents will ONLY be allowed to purchase a parking permit via School Cash online
- Coaches, Directors, & Sponsors will communicate which lot your student needs to select (if this matters), as lot selection is completed by parent/student in the online payment process.
- Senior Lot – (behind Auditorium/Science wing)
- Band Lot – (behind Senior lot/ across from softball field)
- Athletic Lot – (near tennis courts)
- Gym Lot – (in front of Performance gym)
- Only classified Seniors and Juniors are eligible to purchase a parking permit
- Seniors get priority – (purchase window --- June 11 – July 15)
- Juniors – (purchase window --- July 1 – July 15)
- Online student parking registration requires the successful completion/uploading of the following:
- Student Parking Registration Form
- $50 credit/debit card payment
- Photo of student’s valid Texas Driver’s License – Driver Permits not accepted
- Photo of proof of valid (NOT expired the day of submission) insurance on the exact car listed on the registration form
- Cy-Fair High will honor the time-stamp and assign spaces in order of successful purchase, AND IN CONJUNCTION WITH NO OUTSTANDING FINES AND FEES.
- Certain lots will sell out quickly!!!